1 ripe mango, peeled and approximately chopped
1 cup hung yogurt
4 spring roll sheets (6' x 6").
1/2 cup powdered sugar.
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder.
A pinch of saffron hairs.
Oil for deep frying.
Melted dark chocolate as required.
Finely chopped pistachioss.
1. Put the mango into a mixer container and blend to a fine paste. Transfer into a bowl. Add hung yogurt, powdered sugar and green cardamom powder and mix till well integrated. Include saffron strands and mix well. Cool for 1-2 hours.
2. Take 2 spring roll sheets and cut them into 4 equivalent squares. Comparable repeat the exact same with remaining spring roll sheets also.
3. To make cannoli, take a spring roll quarter and roll it over a cannoli mould and seal with water.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Include the cannolis along with the mould and deep fry on medium heat till light golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper. Permit to cool somewhat, carefully demould the cannoli.
5. Dip both the corners into melted dark chocolate and dip in chopped pistachios. Keep aside to set entirely.
6. Take the aamrakhand in a piping bag fitted with star nozzle. Pipe out the mix into the prepared cannoli. Arrange on a serving plate. Serve.
Click to Subscribe:.
For more dishes:.
To get dishes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:.
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on:.
#SanjeevKapoor #aamrakhand #cannoli.