400 grams chicken leg boneless, cut into 2 inch pieces
2 medium onions, sliced
Salt to taste
2 tsps light soy sauce
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp red chilli sauce
1/4 tsp white pepper powder
1/4 tsp white vinegar
1 1/2 tbsps sesame oil
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 fresh red chilli, diagonally sliced + for garnish
1/2 tsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons sliced fresh coriander leaves
1. Take chicken in a bowl. Include salt, light soy sauce, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli sauce, white pepper powder, vinegar and blend well. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Heat sesame oil in a shallow nonstick pan. Include the marinated chicken and sauté on high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. Include onions, salt and cook on high heat till the onions turn golden brown.
4. Add oyster sauce, red chilli, brown sugar and blend well. Cook on high heat for 1-2 minutes.
5. Include coriander and blend well.
6. Transfer in a serving bowl, garnish with fresh red chilli and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more dishes:
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa gadgets, click here:
Finest prepared in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Purchase Now on: